Thursday, October 30, 2008
300 is the all time ultimate guy movie. It's based surprisingly closely to the true story of the Spartans.
Killswitch Engage is the ultimate metal band.
This video combines the best of those two and the result is insane. I love it. However...
***WARNING*** This video contains extreme violence and should not be viewed by anyone under 17 in my opinion.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
2. Senator, Is that botox injected into your eye area or are you just happy to see me?
3. Senator Obama is a Marxist pinko commie, does that make you sad or happy?
4. Do you and Obama hate just America or the entire Western Hemisphere?
5. Do you support making a national Obama flag and making it the law that it be raised just slightly higher than the American flag?
6. Could you possibly say something off the wall and crazy at this time? We love it when you do that.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Watch as Biden looks like a deer in the headlights after a round of questions that weren't underhand tossed Wiffle balls.
What he was really thinking...
"I don't know who wrote your questions, but these are not the usual that our prep team sent you ahead of time. We're democrats, you work for us."
Saturday, October 25, 2008
* If Obama becomes president, everyone is a suspected terrorist. Your mother-in-law's Bridge club is a full on hardcore Al Qaeda meeting.... Then they play Bridge right after refreshments.
* Trans Siberian Orchestra is coming to Wichita. Tickets are near $100. If you spend $100 to see some goofballs playing bad versions of Christmas music on Casio keyboards....Sir I feel sorry for ya! Please ignore my previous post about enjoying whatever music you like.
Friday, October 24, 2008
...I get the feeling that at the end he was yelling at the crew for making so much noise with the fire extinguisher. Hilarious.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
* Yanni Sucks.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
* Let me just slip this in here. Obama IS going to be our next president. McCain stands no chance. And though I am totally voting for McCain..I am okay watching Obama try and socialize us for the next 4 years. It's going to hopefully damage the democrats into a disaster state, and we can vote for Sarah Palin in 2012.
* The Mayan calender ends in 2012 so popular belief is that the world ends in 2012. As if the Mayans had nothing better to do than just sit around and make calenders.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
* Find Ross Perot. That man had a great plan. He was going to put the national debt on his Discover Card.
* Get a loan from Canada. We can pay them back in animal pelts and toboggans.
* Find Al Gore. He was going to put all of our money in a "lock box". I think he left the key to the lock box in a fake rock outside his back door.
* The Government should beat up Donald Trump, and Bill Gates and take their money.
* Find Mr. Potter. Rumor is he is paying 50 cents on the dollar.
* I wish I had a million dollars.... Hotdog!
Thursday, October 09, 2008
"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
of sailors brave and sure.
They got lost but they called for help,
and now they're totally fine."
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Monday, October 06, 2008
Indiana Father Kills Sex Offender Who Broke Into Home
INDIANAPOLIS — A convicted sex offender died Sunday during a struggle with a father who found the naked man in or near his 17-year-old daughter's bedroom, police said.
Police responding to a call from the city's northwest side about 3:20 a.m. found 64-year-old Robert McNally on the hallway floor with his arm around the neck of 52-year-old David T. Meyers, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police spokesman Sgt. Matthew Mount said Meyers had a heart condition and may have had a heart attack. An autopsy was planned.
Police said Meyers was naked except for a mask and latex gloves and had entered the home through a window near the girl's bedroom with rope, condoms and a knife. He was familiar with the home's layout because it belonged to a relative, police said.
The girl awoke and screamed when she saw the man in her room, police said. The father responded and struggled with the intruder while the girl's mother phoned 911.
Police did not anticipate any charges against McNally.
"If a person breaks into your home, you are justified in using deadly force in defending your family," said Mount. "In this situation, I don't think he was trying to kill him, he was trying to hold him down."
Meyers had served 10 years in prison for criminal confinement and sexual deviate conduct and was wanted in Boone County for failure to register as a sex offender. He was registered as a sex offender in Marion County.
Police said Meyers lived with his mother and had recently lost his job.
The death is under investigation and will be reviewed by a Marion County prosecutor.
"Nobody wins," McNally told The Indianapolis Star. "It's a lose-lose situation for everybody. He has family also."
He said his daughter went to church Sunday after the incident.
My Comment: Look, nobody wants to see this happen. And the story is right, it is a lose-lose situation. That family is scarred for life. But if you were that father would you rather have your daughter live with the trauma for the rest of her life of being sexually mollested by a masked pervert, or worse having your daughter killed.... Or a dead pervert.
My family comes before myself. If you come after me, you might kill me, so be it. However, If I had a daughter and you came after her....you will die tired, I assure you.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
* Crocs -- You look like you just got back from the public pool.... and yet you are in church. Something is wrong with this picture.
* Talk radio that is not Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck -- Sean Hannity is just not good at bringing politics together with entertainment. It's extremely repetitive..I will give him that.
* Tattoos -- Oh please let this fad go away. I like certain words, art, and shapes too...just not carved into me permanently. Everyone has a tattoo now...it's time to find a new act of rebellion against your parents.
Friday, October 03, 2008
* Lay out your clothes the night before. Even your socks! Trust me it'll add minutes to your day.
* Brush your teeth in the shower. I started doing this last year and I love it. Plus I can spit anywhere and not worry about getting toothpaste on my shirt.
* Buy everything at Walmart. Hey if the founding fathers could have purchased their wooden teeth and had their tires rotated all in the same place, they would have done it in a heartbeat.
* Pack your lunch the night before work. I may feel like a third grader loading my peanut butter and jelly sandwich into my little cooler every night, But I have extra minutes at the end of the day to play with Legos!
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Here I am spending $1.25 for a marginal amount of water when there is a machine within my range of sight that will give you unlimited amount of water for nothing and all you have to do is push a button.
That's like paying for a Snickers out of the vending machine when there is a basket full of Snickers with a sign that says "Free...Take as many as you want" on a table next to the machine.
Armageddon begins next week. I'm quite sure of it.