Saturday, May 28, 2011
* "Homosexuality is normal. If you oppose gay marriage you are just homophobic which is just like being racist."
* "We are the only ones that can declare who is racist and who isn't."
* "You are more likely to kill your own kids with a gun than an intruder."
* "We can tax America into prosperity."
* "Republicans are rich folks who live off of greed. Democrats are the party of the people."
* "Truth? Truth is nothing but my interpretation of how things should be."
* "Republicans want to burn down orphanages and shove grandma into a pit of alligators."
* "You are entitled to free health care."
* "The state can raise your kids much better than you."
* "It takes a village."
* "Getting rid of talk radio and conservative blogs is not a violation of the 1st amendment, it is simply leveling the playing field and making things fair."
* "Obama is doing the best he can. He inherited everything that is wrong with his administration from George W. Bush."
* "Making fun of Sarah Palin's mentally disabled son is fair game because she is so dumb... Therefore she deserves it and so does her son."
* "We don't need to teach men to fish.. all we need to do is take fish from the ones that caught so many and distribute them. That way no one feels bad about not wanting to fish."
* "Hard workers leads to greedy workers and those people are undertaxed."
* "Islam is a religion of peace."
* "Atrocities committed by Christians and Jews outweigh any terrorism that Muslims have done, in fact they are just reaping what they have sown."
Friday, May 27, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
* Harold Camping says he is sorry he got the rapture date wrong but that now he is positive it will be October 21st of this year. He says he forgot to take into account the fact that he is totally senile.
* Joe Biden told donors to "keep him in mind for 2016." Each of them said "um..yeah.....ok.." and then pretended to write down the date in their planners.
* In another move towards living up to his Nobel Peace Prize for Not Being George Bush, Obama continued heavy bombing in Libya today while keeping troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
Monday, May 23, 2011
I don't get many comments on this site. I would say over 75% of people that do comment are atheists who have taken exception to something I posted. and I would say 50% of those are filled with rage and anger. Why is this? To me you would think that the atheist, if he or she TRULY believed there was no God, would be the most easy going person around. What good would anger do when talking to a believer? The end result is the same. Whether you live 20 years, 60 years, 80 years or 100 years, you would still end up in the pine box with no memory of your life..dead..gone. (This is not Pascal's wager.. because I never claim that if I'm wrong that I have lived a better life..in fact I would be most to be pitied. Pascal got that part wrong.) So why would you waste a second of your time engaging someone, anyone about the subject. Eat, drink, for tomorrow you die....right?
Well here are a few honest questions I have for the atheist..
1. Hypothetically tomorrow we wake up and everyone has dropped their belief in God. God is dead, and we begin to dismantle all of the churches.. Have you really thought through the ramifications of that scenario? What about when ethics become a matter of preference? I'll give you a hint.. Nietzsche did.
2. If everything in the world can be explained scientifically, how do you explain science itself?
3. Do you stop at red lights in the middle of the night when there are no other cars and no police in sight? Why or why not? Isn't getting caught, really the only reason not to break the law?
4. Could God have created things with age? If you cut down a tree on the first day in the Garden of Eden, do you believe there would be no rings to show it's age? Could God have produced layers of sediment and rock? What would carbon dating read if God did create everything almost as you see it in it's current form?
5. Is it impossible that there might be a God?
6. You keep looking up to the sky asking where God is, have you ever considered that you might just be standing in the palm of His hand?
7. Where is the missing link.. and I don't mean the one or two maybes that are out there.. I mean where are the millions and millions of fossilized "half ways"?
8. Atheists have groups that get together to discuss their ideas. How is this different from Church? Especially since now you have billboards and Washington advocacy groups.
9. When you use facts and logic to disprove God, do you start at a conclusion and then form your belief from that instead of starting at a premise and THEN finding a conclusion?
10. Did the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, brain, cell structure, DNA, digestive system, circulatory system and the lymph system all evolve in an instant at the same time? If not, then how did any one of those intricate items survive without any one of those other items? How do you know?
Friday, May 20, 2011
* Homosexuality is gross. Not only is it truly an abomination that God hates.. It's just disgusting. Plus even if you are a humanistic evolutionist it makes literally no sense whatsoever. In fact it would be backwards to what Darwin claimed. It's nothing more than people just giving up and giving in to a lustful carnal nature.. the ultimate in sexual rebellion.
* Christians are not entitled to health and happiness. In fact they are promised quite the opposite. What they get in return is a chance to have peace in the midst of hardship.. which is so much more glorious than all the gold and silver you can acquire in this life.
* On a grand scale Black people have a victim mentality thanks to liberals who want nothing more than to give handouts just enough to keep coming back for more, in exchange for votes of course.. which is not much farther from the plantation they left a hundred and fifty years ago. All they need to do is proceed like millions of African Americans who have embraced capitalism and the American dream. Liberals do this to White folks too, but they see Black folks more as a demographic and less as individual human beings.
* The reason liberals hate any sort of plan to do anything about illegal immigration is because they see Mexicans as... well just read the opinion above this one and you'll understand.
* Atheists only speak out against belief when they are scared of their own disbelief and the consequences that take place if they turn out to be wrong. If I'm wrong then I end up in the same pine box they do. If they are wrong, then they have everything to lose.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
I'd vote for Herman Cain before I would vote for Sarah Palin or Romney or anyone the GOP has tossed up so far.. get them out of the way and bring on HERMAN CAIN!!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Christians.. if you are in a church that is preaching that the Christian life is the good life, then you are not in a true church. "Don't let us sit back on a quest of blessing." This life holds tribulation.. Joy comes in the morning.
9All our days pass away under your wrath;
we finish our years with a moan.
10The length of our days is seventy years—
or eighty, if we have the strength;
yet their spana is but trouble and sorrow,
for they quickly pass, and we fly away.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
* I believe that Jesus IS the Christ, the son of the living God, and my personal Lord and Savior.
* I believe we are into the last days on this earth. Tsunamis, earthquakes, war, hatred, tornadoes, terrorism, school shootings, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, pornography, famine, sexual abuse, domestic violence selfishness, greed, drought, floods, blasphemy, feelings of entitlement, false prophets, false teachers, sexualized preteens, gangs, drugs, murders, and persecution of Christians are all about to become so commonplace that they will barely make the last page of the newspaper.
* I believe that atheists will become more of a cult, and a religion then they would ever like to admit to.
* I believe that atheists will fulfill prophecy by ignoring the terrorism of Islam, the way they treat their women, children, and even homosexuals; So that they can focus on Christianity which they see as a true threat.
* I believe that atheists see Christianity as the true threat because when they are faced with the concept of a Holy God it causes them to rebel against something that even their own conscience knows to be true.
* I believe Christians need to be ready to die, yes die, for the cause of Christ. If you aren't ready to accept being shot execution style, or beheaded because you won't renounce the name of Jesus then now is the time to prepare yourself. It may not happen to you but it will probably happen to your children or your children's children.. If they are believers.
* I believe a true Christian will be ready to die for Christ. They can have my body.. My soul belongs to Him.
* I believe that now more than ever Christians need to prepare to love their enemy, pray for their hardened hearts, and lay down our lives in the same way Stephen did. Because really, they know not what they are doing.
* I believe that waking up in Glory far outweighs any fear of death. Death, where is your sting? So in otherwords.. Let's roll!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
* Inside Edition said tonight that the country was in shock over the news that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver are parting ways. It's true. I had to be put on 24hr suicide watch because I'm not sure I can go on.
* An 82 year old died in an attempt to be the oldest man to climb Mount Everest. It didn't help that he only packed a Member's Only jacket and a pair of polyester Flex Slacks.
* According to sources Obama didn't even peer out the window as he flew over the Mississippi River flood damage. In his defense he did have a pretty wild game of Phase 10 going on at the time.. plus he was pretty sure there wasn't anyone down there that he could tax at the moment.
Sunday, May 08, 2011
For me this is true.. if you ever get a chance to listen to this song laying in a field out in the country looking up at the stars.. You will feel the presence of God. Less is more.
Friday, May 06, 2011
Thursday, May 05, 2011
* Liberals spent years telling us to question and rebel against authority. Yet if we don't take Obama at his word then we are racist, haters, tea-baggers and unpatriotic? Huh?? How do you sleep at night?
* How is Obama managing to completely botch the Osama elimination which should have been a grand slam for him? Doesn't it seem like that would take a special kind of incompetence?
* They are worried that the photos might be insensitive to Muslim tradition? Isn't blowing someone's head clean off there shoulders insensitive to Muslim tradition? What ISN'T insensitive to Muslims?
* Why do you libs go straight to playground insults? It makes you look weak in your stance. Well your stance helps too.
* Isn't it peculiar that some of the people who are praising Obama for killing Osama are the very ones who wanted Bush charged with war crimes?
* Atheists.. since you believe God is dead.. what will you say to him when you die and find out he is really alive and he wants you to tell Him who you were in your life?
* Atheists.. What came before nothing?
Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Monday, May 02, 2011
Last night on Twitter I was caught up in the moment and jubilant about the death of this horrible man. I think as a Christian I need to celebrate the victory and the fact that justice was served. However it's not good to cheer any death of a lost soul. It was necessary, just like all war: Undesirable yet completely justified and necessary. So here are a few thoughts about yesterday's (May 1st) operation and the announcement.
* Nice shot! You DO NOT mess with the Navy Seals. You can run but you will only die tired.
* Osama was true evil if what they say is true.. apparently he used his wife as a human shield to block him from the bullets. Pathetic and sick. But honestly this is how most fundamental Muslims treat all women. As cattle.
* I have spent the day on Twitter and FB carefully correcting myself because it's so easy to type "Obama" instead of "Osama".. and getting that one wrong in the wrong sentence can mean a visit from the Secret Service. That is really scary that his name is so close. Can you imagine if the president at the time of WWII was named Bob Hitzler?
* Is it Osama or Usama? Is it Ben Laden or Bin Laden? We do know that his brother is Randy Laden though.. so at least that's clear.
* I give Obama props for allowing the operation to be carried out. I thank him and thank God that he had the courage to okay the mission. I do have trouble giving Obama the full credit for the death of Osama.. Bush kind of layed the groundwork for 8 years. It would be kind of like picking up a spare in bowling and asking for recognition for all ten pins.
* Bill Clinton is the one that ought to be ashamed for releasing Osama during his presidency. Granted he hadn't gone through with 9/11 yet but that would be like releasing Hitler because he hadn't yet bombed London.
* It was nice to see people in the streets chanting "USA USA!" I never get tired of that. Those moments that bring a sudden stop to the mudslinging and bring us all together as a nation if only for a few moments are precious... fewer and farther between but precious.
* Let the conspiracy theories begin.
* I'll start one now.. Did Obama do it to distract us from finding out that the birth certificate was a forged document??
* I don't actually believe that.. But what if????????