Monday, October 31, 2011
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
* Supporting Herman Cain makes you a racist according to many on the left. Also.. Loving your wife makes you a sexist. Adopting a stray dog makes you an animal hater. And heavy rain causes serious drought.
* 30 years ago more people ate dinner at home and went outside the home for entertainment. Today people eat more dinners outside the home and stay home for their entertainment.
Monday, October 24, 2011
Click play below to listen to the song "Hourglass"
Music Player Music Online
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Our current economic crisis calls for bold action to truly stimulate the economy and Renew America back to its greatness. The 9-9-9 Plan gets Washington D.C. out of the business of picking winners and losers, using the tax code to dole out favors, and dividing the country with class warfare. It is fair, simple, transparent and efficient. It taxes everything once and nothing twice. It taxes the broadest possible base at the lowest possible rates. It is neutral with respect to savings and consumption,capital and labor, imports and exports and whether companies pay dividends or retain earnings.
- Gross income less all purchases from other U.S. located businesses, all capital investment, and net exports.
- Empowerment Zones will offer deductions for the payroll of those employed in the zone
- Gross income less charitable deductions.
- Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for those living and/or working in the zone.
- Unlike a state sales tax, which is an add-on tax that increases the price of goods and services, this is a replacement tax. It replaces taxes that are already embedded in selling prices. By replacing higher marginal rates in the production process with lower marginal rates, marginal production costs actually decline, which will lead to prices being the same or lower, not higher.
- According to former Reagan Treasury official Gary Robbins, of Fiscal Associates, the 9-9-9 Plan will expand GDP by $2 trillion, create 6 million new jobs, increase business investment by one third, and increase wages by 10%.
9% Business Flat Tax
9% Individual Flat Tax.
9% National Sales Tax.
9-9-9 Plan: Summary
- Removes all payroll taxes and unites all tax payers
- Provides the least incentive to evade taxes and the fewest opportunities to do so
- Lifts a $430 billion dead-weight burden on the economy due to compliance, enforcement, collection, etc…
- Is fair, simple, efficient, neutral, and transparent
- Ends nearly all deductions and special interest favors
- Features zero tax on capital gains and repatriated profits
- Exports leave our shores without the Business Tax or the Sales Tax embedded in their cost, making them world class competitive. Imports are subject to the same taxation as domestically produced goods, leveling the playing field.
- Lowest marginal rates on production
- Kills the Death Tax
- Allows immediate expensing of business investments
- Eliminates double taxation of dividends
- Increases capital formation which aids capital availability for small businesses
- Increased capital per worker drives productivity and wage growth
- Features a platform to launch properly structured Empowerment Zones to renew our inner cities
- The pro-growth, pro-job, pro-export economic policies of the 9-9-9 PLAN equals a strong dollar policy
Phase 2 – The Fair Tax
Amidst a backdrop of the economic renewal created by the 9-9-9 Plan, I will begin the process of educating the American people on the benefits of continuing the next step to the Fair Tax.
- Ultimately replaces individual and corporate income taxes
- Ends the IRS as we know it and repeals the 16th Amendment
Monday, October 17, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
Thursday, October 13, 2011
* I hope at this time in two years Obama is working with Jimmy Carter building houses for Habitat for Humanity.. Both of those guys need to build about 2,000 houses each to even begin to make up for the destruction they reaped on America.
* Men who divorce their wives are cowards.. You came into this world with nothing, You will leave it with nothing... Don't waste the time you have been given in between with selfish ambition. Trust me, you aren't as big a deal as you think you are.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Sunday, October 09, 2011
Saturday, October 08, 2011
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
* MSNBC was ripping into Herman Cain for saying to the protesters, "Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself. It is not someone's fault if they succeeded, it is someone's fault if they failed." In other words.. MSNBC doesn't care for the truth... WHO do they have to blame for not having a job? George W. Bush?? Corporations? Look.. Corporations are their only chance of EVER having a job. Isn't that ironic?
* These kids are having fun playing hippie. I guarantee if you walk up to 99% of them and asked them why they were protesting.. you would get a rambling set of words that wouldn't make sense to anyone who has more than an 8th grade education. Just go get a job!!! "But because of CEO's I can only make minimum wage".. NO.. you can only make minimum wage because you're an idiot, and instead of working on your trade skills you are standing here embarrassing yourself in front of the nation.
* The ultimate truth about the Wall Street protesters is this.. Sadly, they are our future, and they will be our undoing. All we could hope to do is delay the inevitable.. the ship is going down...and oh how I wish I were joking about that.